Recyclable packaging ? The pouch after using will be changed into new product to prevent the waste of material, reduce the damage of environment.
Vacuum Skin film is a film used to vacuum package food, we provide the best material to achieve the best protection and display effect.
1. Are you a manufacturer or trade company?
We are manufacturer. We have our own factory. We can offer custom service. We have designer. I am a nice boss.
2. What Is The Cost of a Printed Pouch?
Actually the cost depends on several things .
● The material structure being used
● The size of the bag/pouch itself
● Printed or plain
● The quantity you are ordering.
The unit price is usually from 0.01 usd to 0.2 usd. Maybe more or less, just contact me for any quotation. I am a very nice boss.
To save your time when thinking about cost, tell me where are you "hoping to be" and let us help… if it is possible, we’ll tell you, if not, we’ll tell you that too…
3. What Is Your MOQ ?
Usually 10000-50000pcs. Depends on your size .
If large size, moq maybe even 5000pcs. So contact me for any question of moq.
4. What Is The Lead Time ?
Usually in 15 days.
From you give me the order to the pouch ready .
If you have to check the accurate time....Why not just speak to me ? I am a very very nice person I thought.
5. What Are Printing Cylinders and Why Do I Need Them ?
Etched metal (aluminum/copper) to hold and apply precise amounts of ink to film substrates.
● Printing cylinders cost on average 60 usd to 170usd each.
(Each color of your artwork requires a printing cylinder, that’s it. ）
● The cylinder can be used again and again for the same size pouches that use the same printing and ink color. Cylinders last from 18-24 months before needing replaced.
6. How Long Does a Quote Take ?
Even in 15 minutes.
We are manufacturer. We have all information to complete the quotation ASAP.